Join me (Amie Igou) for class this Friday night at the store for a great class based on sketches where you use your own product to complete the sketches by the next class.
There are 5 classes where you complete a make n' take based on the theme for that class.
Our first class is called Running the Numbers, incorporating numbers into our projects that aren't birthday related.
Come learn a cool new trick. Just a hint: if you have a Crop-A-Dile Big Bite or a Making Memories anywhere hole punch, you'll need it for class.
The classes are only $10.00 each, you leave with 3 sketches, your make n' take and a challenge if you're up for it!
Future classes are 3 Cheers for Chipboard!, Living on the Edge, and I Can See Clearly Now. Cindy has a complete class list if you want to call the store! I promise you'll learn something new in every class or the chance to use a tool you haven't tried yet! I hope to see you Friday night!!
Amie Igou
May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment